Would you grass up the people who poked Camilla?

If I was with my missus in a car I wouldn't insist on driving through a riot with the car window open.

But if you did, for whatever reason, and she were subsequently abused and your car damaged, would you expect the police to do something about it?

But if you did, for whatever reason, and she were subsequently abused and your car damaged, would you expect the police to do something about it?

There's no proof anyone was abused, and it wasn't their car.

camilla could do well out of this, she could speak up for the protesters and say she hopes nobody ruins their future career by getting a serious criminal record for a moment of madness. Bet she won't. Diana would have.

I can't help thinking you're dodging the question?

camilla could do well out of this, she could speak up for the protesters and say she hopes nobody ruins their future career by getting a serious criminal record for a moment of madness.

Why do you assume it was a moment of madness? From the accounts I've read it seems the protesters specifically left an agree'd route. It doesn't sound like a moment of madness, more like an unexpected opportunity.

Regardless, if there's no proof then there won't be any conviction.

Bet she won't.

Why would she, and why would any of the protesters want her charity? Surely they made their mind up do whatever they allegedly did, and are prepared to take the consequences like anyone who makes a stand. Anything else would surely be a mockery of their protest.

Diana would have.

Is there any proof of that? ;)

camilla could do well out of this, she could speak up for the protesters and say she hopes nobody ruins their future career by getting a serious criminal record for a moment of madness. Bet she won't. Diana would have.

You seem to have an awful lot of time on your hands to waste posting this total tripe. Would I be right in assuming you have just lost your job?

Not really as it was you claiming this..

but I note that you have brought no evidence to back up you libelous remarks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11978954

"Mrs May told Sky News: "I'm not sure about the term 'poked with a stick'. I understand there was some contact made."

Suitably vague. All the reports that Camilla was poked with a stick use terms such as 'there were reports that Camilla was poked with a stick.' But I have not seen a single one of them name a person who claims to have seen the incident take place. So where do these reports originate?

If you had been following this story in the news you would already be aware that the 'poke with a stick' was merely an unsubstanciated claim made by journalists.

Why is it some posters on here think they have proved a point if you refuse to waste your time googling things for them which they are either too lazy or uninterested to bother informing themselves about? (although they are never short of opinions on these matters to which they shamelessly display their ignorance).

On the subject of ignorance, your contention that my remarks are 'libelous' demonstrate an understanding of the law to rival your in depth knowledge of the news.

Much though you would clearly like it to be otherwise, it is possible to express opinions with which you disagree without falling foul of the law.

I never said you supported the Labour Party.

You cerrtainly implied it. Is it amnesia, or don't you understand your own posts?

I am quite aware that your politics would have you in the grap of something far to the left of that.

Yes, I'm an anarchist bogeyman intent on giving your diamonds to the undeserving poor. Liberal as you are, don't you think extremists like me be locked up, or shot? I suspect from your input so far that you do.

If I was with my missus in a car I wouldn't insist on driving through a riot with the car window open.

oooo, sounds serious.

But you said this in your OP:

They drove the car directly into the crowd of protesters and a couple of people were in the way and banged on the car, big deal.

Get over it you bunch of drama queens.

In the context of HRH The Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cornwall (God preserve him), I would agree with you if they hadn't driven into the riot. Security work is difficult on it's own without complicating it by being in a situation they can't control. Charles wasn't even in a secure car. It's madness on their part.

My understanding is that they didn't drive into it but were chased by rioting students who broke away from the main crowd.

There was little the Police could do in this situation.

Archived