Would you grass up the people who poked Camilla?

Even more foolish to drive the Prince of Wales into a riot then.

Do you know London and it's routes?

Which would have been the safest route? A multi lane main road, or some small single lane, double parked back road?

The rioters had dispersed all over the place. Only minutes before, no rioters had been identified on that road!

I'm no expert on Royal Security. Common sense says stay in, or drive in a blacked out armoured car if he really does have to go and see Take That.

We live in England not a lawless country.

The ones to blame are those who acted in a lawless manner.

Do not try to shift the blame onto innocent people.

I'm no expert on Royal Security. Common sense says stay in, or drive in a blacked out armoured car if he really does have to go and see Take That.

That's his favourite car! He's been warned about insisting on using it before...

But, surely this isn't his fault, it's the stupid rioters, you know the people who attacked him! He has armed guards, we all know that! If I attacked the royal family, you know, i'd almost expect I could get shot! Tough!

The police are spending time trying to solve a crime that came from their own basic error. That being; "don't drive the heir of the throne into the middle of a protest". The merits and pitfalls of the protest are irrelevant.

Do you mean the heir to the British throne isn't allowed out on to the streets of your capital city to attend pre arranged events and that there are no go areas in central London. I knew the country wasn't what it used to be but that sounds down market from Islamabad. The UK' appears to be a third world country.

Do you mean the heir to the British throne isn't allowed out on to the streets of your capital city to attend pre arranged events and that there are no go areas in central London. I knew the country wasn't what it used to be but that sounds down market from Islamabad. The UK' appears to be a third world country.
wait while the condems have finished with us :hihi:

Yes I would definitely grass them up if I knew who they were. There are many reasons to be unhappy with the government but having to contribute to your own higher education is pretty low down the list and certainly no excuse for disorder.

Why do so many people think they have a divine right to a university education when half of them study meaningless subjects anyway?

What???? So its only the rich and privilaged that should have the right to study to better themselves? To become the doctors and surgeons of the future that one day may save your life?

It seems these days, even for unskilled jobs, you need a degree (and Im talking from personal experience)...and in the current unemployment crisis a degree is usually the deciding factor between two candidates that are both able to do the job efficiently.

Theres no way I would have been able to study at university if I wouldnt have had my my fees paid, my family just didnt have the money. I worked hard, got 2:1 honours, and I worked 2 jobs for the whole of the 3 years to be able to live as well as studying full time, all my loan went on rent in university halls.

Its attitudes like this that will revert us back to previous decades when the gap between the rich and working class was to wide to cross, and good honest, working class people had no opportunity to better themselves. Yes, there are some students that take the absolute p*ss and are not worthy, but dont tar us all with the same brush...

So in answer to the question, not particularly the best way to go about it, but at least they are standing up for what they believe in...thats what bring about change..I wouldnt grass them up...Im surprised you are arent angry at the Royal family as they are the real leeches on society that get everything for nothing!!!

What???? So its only the rich and privilaged that should have the right to study to better themselves? To become the doctors and surgeons of the future that one day may save your life?

It seems these days, even for unskilled jobs, you need a degree (and Im talking from personal experience)...and in the current unemployment crisis a degree is usually the deciding factor between two candidates that are both able to do the job efficiently.

Theres no way I would have been able to study at university if I wouldnt have had my my fees paid, my family just didnt have the money. I worked hard, got 2:1 honours, and I worked 2 jobs for the whole of the 3 years to be able to live as well as studying full time, all my loan went on rent in university halls.

Its attitudes like this that will revert us back to previous decades when the gap between the rich and working class was to wide to cross, and good honest, working class people had no opportunity to better themselves. Yes, there are some students that take the absolute p*ss and are not worthy, but dont tar us all with the same brush...

So in answer to the question, not particularly the best way to go about it, but at least they are standing up for what they believe in...thats what bring about change..I wouldnt grass them up...Im surprised you are arent angry at the Royal family as they are the real leeches on society that get everything for nothing!!!

No, but too many people are (were) being shoved through the uni gravy train without any hope of completing it, to only being bundled with debt and a big fat FAIL.

People can still go to uni, but the cost highlights the commitment question to the money grabbing time wasters.

As you know (by the sounds), uni is not an easy ride! (I bet you worked hard for that 2:1!)

Archived