Bo ho bar campo lane

officegirl

just a quick question

has anybody be to the new bo ho bar on campo lane?

i was at the wig and pen during the evening and when i left noticed that chambers/golden ball whatever it wants to be know as had changed again.

was woundering what it was like food/ drink wise, as it looked lovely as i had a little seaky peek in

Its fantastic! The foods great and the service I found was second to none. Its based on a French theme and they sometimes have a pianist on during the day and weekends.

Its a nice addition to the Campo Lane area, go and check it out and see for yourself.

They also have 2 hand pulled ales on!

I checked this place out yesterday after reading the news on here. There is two sides - a restaurant and a bar, I went to the bar side and it is very smart with polished wood tables and leather settees. It is expensive but you are getting quality for your money.

Had a pint of Cask Tetleys to drink which was ok, and had a main course from the bar meals menu which was very tasty.

Would suggest it's a place to take someone to impress, although probably good for a chill out too.

Archived