Elf problems ..

I may have made a mistake;

Just employed a disabled elf to manage my garden facility. He arrived earlier on his Harley Goblinson motorbike (complete with stabilisers) and moved into the wendy house at the bottom of the garden ... just under the sycamore tree where the squirrels live.

Yyffan the elf comes from Penperlleni in S Wales (just next door to Abergavenny) with a rather impressive CV.

He designs custom made metallic red wheelchairs in his spare time. This will impress Stevie 'boy' Hawking no end. (Stevie 'boy's on an enforced holiday at the mo ... recuperating from his somewhat farcical stint of taking over from Santa Claus this Christmas) :gag:

Thing is ... Yyffan's only been here for a couple of hours and already seems to be up to mischief! He's taken jump leads from my Small Fray Bentos Hadron Collider .... (3 phase if you please!) and wired them into the wendy house which now has the curtains closed!

As I write ... the wendy house is illuminated from within by flashes of strange light, much akin to those given off by an arc welding machine! :o

On top of that ... my favourite supercomputer (on free trial from the NASA- Ames Research centre) seems to have mysteriously disappeared! :huh:

Do I have cause for concern ... what would you do? :help:

I may have made a mistake;

Just employed a disabled elf to manage my garden facility. He arrived earlier on his Harley Goblinson motorbike (complete with stabilisers) and moved into the wendy house at the bottom of the garden ... just under the sycamore tree where the squirrels live.

Yyffan the elf comes from Penperlleni in S Wales (just next door to Abergavenny) with a rather impressive CV.

He designs custom made metallic red wheelchairs in his spare time. This will impress Stevie 'boy' Hawking no end. (Stevie 'boy's on an enforced holiday at the mo ... recuperating from his somewhat farcical stint of taking over from Santa Claus this Christmas) :gag:

Thing is ... Yyffan's only been here for a couple of hours and already seems to be up to mischief! He's taken jump leads from my Small Fray Bentos Hadron Collider .... (3 phase if you please!) and wired them into the wendy house which now has the curtains closed!

As I write ... the wendy house is illuminated from within by flashes of strange light, much akin to those given off by an arc welding machine! :o

On top of that ... my favourite supercomputer (on free trial from the NASA- Ames Research centre) seems to have mysteriously disappeared! :huh:

Do I have cause for concern ... what would you do? :help:

This is what you get for being a touchy feely left winger. Employing disabled immigrants is asking for trouble. There are a number of threads on this very forum that can verify this. All fully linked to stories in the Daily Mail as evidence of their truth.

I suggest that you confront this so-called elf with your evidence and send him back to elfland.

Then it would be fairy nough to advertise for an indigenous employee.

Archived