Elf problems ..

Watch it, they'll be recruiting all the other little people of folklore--brownies, trolls, nicors, leprechauns, piskeys, silkies...the list goes on...

Jeez ... that's all I need! :gag:

The squirrels have already declared the sycamore tree a 'no go area' :(

Sprinkle a trail of hazelnuts from the sycamore tree to the Wendy house.........

If all the squirrels are awake they'll dive in to retrieve food.....

At that point, dash out and seal all the openings of the Wendy house with duck tape [do you have ducks?]

At some time all the nuts will be eaten......

and the squirrels need more foooooooood.................

You wanna watch yourself round those squirrels, you know how cross they get when you tamper with their nuts. Maybe its best just to stay away from that end of the garden.. unless you call in the poddington peas - theyre a little lot of little people, and might be able to help..

Its elf evident that these little buggers are up to something sly, fairy obvious that they cant be trusted.

I suggest that you get in touch with the gnome office and it wouldnt be spryteful of you to even think this way, Id at least faun around- if there are any numbers for these things in the yellow pages, unless any of them are female elves... I hear they can be right nymphs so it might be beast to hang on a bit.

what do elves drink?

or perhaps you could just get them plastered instead.....

and when it dries use them as garden gnomes.

Yyffan the elf does indeed like the odd tipple ... judging by the fact Thunderbird 2 has just dropped off pod 6 marked 'Threshers'

He's scuttling about as I type, loading it all in the Wendy house! :gag:

ambush them whilst drunk

.........that's them being drunk, not you

you need to see what you're doing.

Do you think you'd get a £250 fine if you put them in a wheelie bin?

Easier to transport off the premises and down to the housing department.

Its elf evident that these little buggers are up to something sly, fairy obvious that they cant be trusted.

I suggest that you get in touch with the gnome office and it wouldnt be spryteful of you to even think this way, Id at least faun around- if there are any numbers for these things in the yellow pages, unless any of them are female elves... I hear they can be right nymphs so it might be beast to hang on a bit.

Excuse me Jabbers whilst I just use this surgical thread to stitch my sides up! :P

They split on your last post ... worst pain I've ever had! :D

Archived