Elf problems ..

Yyffan the elf does indeed like the odd tipple ... judging by the fact Thunderbird 2 has just dropped off pod 6 marked 'Threshers'

He's scuttling about as I type, loading it all in the Wendy house! :gag:

I thought you were gonna say he drinks thunderbird. Jees we dont want some bladdered elfs running around acting like ogres.

Day 2 ... Yyffan is nowhere to be seen! I hired him to carry out gardening duties ... specifically mucking out the African elephant which is becoming a problem.

He's definitely up to no good ... he's nicked my spare supercomputer and hooked into my small hadron collider and loaded the Wendy house with beer!:suspect:

The Al quadriplegia terrorists left furtively at around four this morning taking pot shots at the squirrels with their Heckler and Koch water pistols ... I suspect they'll be back!

To add to my problems, Stevie 'boy' Hawking is coming round for tea so I'm busy making intravenous Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie (with mushy peas).

Why is my life so difficult! :gag:

Have you buried gold at the bottom of your garden? This is supposed to appease the little folk and you have to add to it each year.

Also when the weather is right you need to plant marigolds for them to warm their (I say their as he'll have his family in there breeding like rabbits by the end of the week, mark my words) hands over before the sun reaches full strength in a morning.

I think the answer is to hire another gardener to carry out these simple tasks for you... either that or get a few cats, that'll sort him.

Archived