Elf problems ..

I think we should all be worried about how much the elf culture has permeated our society. Just look at how many words and organisations incorporate their name in them so that we can't escape their notice. The very word sELF and sELVES (plural) strikes at the heart of our identity itsELF. They have penetrated sELFridges, influencing thousands of shoppers; when you buy goods off the shELF you support them, even the continental shELF around every coast has been compromised. Doubtless other niches will be discovered which they have occupied...be afraid, be very afraid...

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a nest of them in Stocksbridge, because this valley lies between the Pennine hills of Hunshelf and Waldershelf They could be commuting into town every day and spreading their malice!

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a nest of them in Stocksbridge, because this valley lies between the Pennine hills of Hunshelf and Waldershelf They could be commuting into town every day and spreading their malice!

Historic names only I'm afraid - the local elf population was wiped out following a visit to the most spectacularly badly named pub in the country - the "Friendship" - where they encountered the usual trolls and ogres. They didn't last five minutes.

Been away for a coulple of days and boy have things taken a turn for the worst upon my return!

Al Quadriplegia has now taken on the assistance of the female elfin head of the Mafia ... the Fairy Godmother! :gag::o

I realised this as soon as I saw the severed torso of a Leprachaun under my pillow (The head was missing!)

Stevie 'boy' Hawkings has let my side down! Upon my departure he organised a big drinking party for all my distinguished guests (utilising my vast wine cellar facility) ... in, I suspect, a failed attempt to win the eye (and lower bits) of Lady Penelope (no strings attached!)

Having slapped him round the face a couple of times to bring him round, he rolled away (very unsteadily) to his bedroom facility. He's now sent me a snivelly e-mail from his chambers entitled 'Brief history of wine'. In this, he profusely apologises and asks for forgiveness.

Should I let him off, bearing in mind that he's now given the Fairy godmother the upper hand? :huh:

Archived