Muslim converts, why is this happening?

I have known a few women convert because they fell for an Asian gentleman. Fair enough I suppose. I guess it is rarer for white men to go out with Asian women? I know it happens just not as often.

It is rare for Asian women to go with white men because Asian men do everything they can to stop it but think it is alright when they go with white women and Young girls.

And yes I know some of you are going to call me racist because I have said something that is true but look at it this way,if I become a Muslim do any of you really think that the Asian Muslim men would allow one of their daughters to marry a white Muslim man.

I have said it before and I will say it again racism works both ways but it seems to me that it is only wrong if it is the white man that is being racist.

I have said it before and I will say it again racism works both ways
..that's hardly an earth shattering revelation.

but it seems to me that it is only wrong if it is the white man that is being racist.

Well your perception is wrong, nobody has made such a claim here.

The tabloids are very quick to leap on racists who are non white, but obviously they are smaller in number because non whites are a minority in the total population.

But you would feel different living in a Muslim controled country which is what the muslim aim is for this country.

Your husband wouldn't get flogged for going out on his own in rural areas of Pakistan but you could and possibly would get a flogging and stoned if you were raped for believe it or not 'Adultry'.

Just remember muslims are not allowed to carry out much of the korans teaching/instuctions in this country like flogging of wives or are you happy to be a right hand posession

"The Muslim aim" is not for the control of the country. That is an inflammatory and unfounded statement. (as usual)

There may be a small minority of Muslims, who might want a Kalifah, amongst the minority Muslim population of the country, but it is minuscule amongst the populace.

"The Muslim aim" is not for the control of the country. That is an inflammatory and unfounded statement. (as usual)

There may be a small minority of Muslims, who might want a Kalifah, amongst the minority Muslim population of the country, but it is minuscule amongst the populace.

I used to think that PT, I really did. But sadly, following the assination of Salman Taseer and the widespread support given for his assassin, I am now starting to doubt it.

:(

You say it's minuscule, but there are enough incidents for the media to report about. And each case the perpetrator is willing to stand up and be identified.

Islam is in denial!

You say it's minuscule, but there are enough incidents for the media to report about. And each case the perpetrator is willing to stand up and be identified.

Islam is in denial!

In your lifetime how many Muslims have you personally met who've tried to convert you to Islam?

Ive never encountered any, compare that to Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormoms and others with an evangelical outlook.

In your lifetime how many Muslims have you personally met who've tried to convert you to Islam?

Ive never encountered any, compare that to Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormoms and others with an evangelical outlook.

Quite a few actually, maybe that's because I know more (maybe their more the aggressive type too)!

But they would say that wouldn't they? Otherwise their little game would be up.

But you would feel different living in a Muslim controled country which is what the muslim aim is for this country.

Your husband wouldn't get flogged for going out on his own in rural areas of Pakistan but you could and possibly would get a flogging and stoned if you were raped for believe it or not 'Adultry'.

Just remember muslims are not allowed to carry out much of the korans teaching/instuctions in this country like flogging of wives or are you happy to be a right hand posession

I do not need to live in Saudi Arabia or anywhere else to actually live close to Islam's teachings. I do restrict my going out to necessary things, and usually prefer to go out with my husband as I feel safer. I do not feel safe in the streets of England as I felt safe when I was living for a few years in the Middle East. When I had my 8 hours a day job, I have had incidents on my way back home of people telling me to f off where I am coming from. The same type of people, half drunk stinking of cannabis to whom I was paying taxes for their booze and co.

And about the flogging and God knows what, I do not see where this is relevant as these facts happen rarely. There is more chance to get raped in Britain than in a muslim country. You can easily check this. And if you check death penalty in countries like Iran, Saudi and the like, you will notice that the great majority of the condemned are men.

As for being a right hand posession, this can only happen when there is a Khilafa, or real islamic state (there are none in the world at the moment), and a non muslim country attacks that khilafa which retaliates. Even with that, you will not find rapes like western country perform on Iraqi, Afghani and Chechen women, as there are sharia rules that protect the women and children held captive by the Muslims.

You obviously know very little about Islam, if you have any question and I have the necessary knowledge to answer it, please feel free.

Archived