Muslim converts, why is this happening?

Always someone else to blame, your answer is without foundation as it does not address my question, I'm talking about acts carried out in the name of Islam which is what this woman has been sentenced under.

Being married to a Pakistani and obviously knowing a bit what is going on in this community and in rural areas of Pakistan, this is not "blaming someone else", this is a fact. Of course like I always say, people must look for answers in the proper places. England is in the top ten for all sort of crimes, from robberies, to rape, to armed offences... People in this country claim to be from a christian heritage. Hence should I assume that christiannity is leading people to these crimes?

The thing is, I believe that the death penalty, if applied properly (I mean by that not only on the poors but the rich alike) is the only thing that will scare people enough to make them think twice when they want to behave barbarically. In USA, Iran, or Saudi, the problem is often that the richer amongst the nation can behave perversely and still escape justice as they are able to pay the authorities.

This is not justice in my sense.

Yeah Bernie Madoff and Allen Stanford really got away with things with their $millions didn't they?

You probably disagree with this form of punishment, but you will agree that this is a great sense of justice. In Islam, no one is superior to another being except from his faith level. There should be no colour or race discrimination, rich or poor discrimination, as all is measured in piety.

If you don't mind me saying, that's a rather whopping exception to be made, particularly where ones 'level of faith' isn't the Islamic faith at all, and leads to all kinds of discrimination to non-Muslims in the Islamic world.

If you don't mind me saying, that's a rather whopping exception to be made, particularly where ones 'level of faith' isn't the Islamic faith at all, and leads to all kinds of discrimination to non-Muslims in the Islamic world.
There is also a glaring exception within Islam itself as well.

I could speak volumes about all these different subjects, but I do not see anyone here really interested in knowing what is Islam, and learn new things.

What I see is a bunch of people with a profund hatred for Islam and/or Muslims and I don't fancy facing 10 belligerent people bombarding me with the usual crap with no facts from Islam itself.

I wish you a good anti islam/muslim bashing!!! :loopy:

Being married to a Pakistani and obviously knowing a bit what is going on in this community and in rural areas of Pakistan, this is not "blaming someone else", this is a fact. Of course like I always say, people must look for answers in the proper places. England is in the top ten for all sort of crimes, from robberies, to rape, to armed offences... People in this country claim to be from a christian heritage. Hence should I assume that christiannity is leading people to these crimes?
Christianity plays a very small part in everyday life in the UK as the power of the church was virtualy erased during the reign of Henry VIII some 600 years ago.

In Pakistan for instance a muslim court can overturn a civil courts ruling as happened when a British born man of pakistani origin was found not guilty in a civil court but retried in a muslim court and sentenced to death.

Only the strongest intervention got the sentence revoked.

I could speak volumes about all these different subjects, but I do not see anyone here really interested in knowing what is Islam, and learn new things.

What I see is a bunch of people with a profund hatred for Islam and/or Muslims and I don't fancy facing 10 belligerent people bombarding me with the usual crap with no facts from Islam itself.

I wish you a good anti islam/muslim bashing!!! :loopy:

Well you would say that, luckily we've had our say before the Islam monitors get it closed.

And before I go: I know it is only wikipedia, but it could teach a few things about Pakistan's wide arrays of cultures. You can see for yourself that Islam is not the basis for Pakistanis cultural behaviours.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Pakistan

So tell us why this woman is under sentence of death, as far as I've seen it is nothing to do with Pakistani culture.

Archived