Muslim converts, why is this happening?

I have known a few women convert because they fell for an Asian gentleman. Fair enough I suppose. I guess it is rarer for white men to go out with Asian women? I know it happens just not as often.

I've been warned away from Asian women, others would just not have anything to do with me. There was a point we used to test to see if Asian women were racist by trying to chat up every one we met. Quite surprising.

I've been warned away from Asian women, others would just not have anything to do with me. There was a point we used to test to see if Asian women were racist by trying to chat up every one we met. Quite surprising.

Haha, I have known some lovely Asian ladies, and some beautiful ones, but I am very sure there fathers and brothers would not have been happy should they have taken me home to meet!!

So who introduced Jesus?

Judaism sees Jesus as a not especially good con man.

Isa (Jesus) is seen as a prophet in Islam as he was in Christianity for a few centuries until some dudes at the Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D declared him the son of god.

Basically, that bunch of dudes decided what bits of Christianity they wanted, what they didn't and what they would rewrite to get bums on seats.

So who introduced Jesus?

The Old Testament prophets told of a promised Messiah and the Jews were expecting someone who would save them from their enemies and return the Holy Land to the Jews. When Jesus did not do that they rejected Him.

Jesus stood alone and his message was that the Jews had become corrupted which was another reason why the mainstream Jews opposed Him.

However many Jews did believe in him and so did the Gentiles, but basically he stood alone and his message was to all races. However Muslims reject his claim of divinity and you won't find the teaching of Jesus in the Koran.

Basically to answer your question, no one "introduced" Jesus.

Isa (Jesus) is seen as a prophet in Islam as he was in Christianity for a few centuries until some dudes at the Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D declared him the son of god.

Basically, that bunch of dudes decided what bits of Christianity they wanted, what they didn't and what they would rewrite to get bums on seats.

Actually there are Christian Churches that have worshipped Jesus and Christianity since around 50 AD, within living memory of the time of Jesus.

I have known a few women convert because they fell for an Asian gentleman. Fair enough I suppose. I guess it is rarer for white men to go out with Asian women? I know it happens just not as often.

I would say that 99% of women converts are for the fella.

Nero was persecuting the Christians in AD64.

I would say that 99% of women converts are for the fella.

My male mate converted to Islam the other year because as a couple they were not allowed to stay in hotels together and had a lot of trouble from their neighbours. They lived in Morocco. Funny though, even after he converting and having a traditional Islamic wedding, the general acceptance didn't change, so they moved back to London.

Her father wouldn't even speak to him or her until he converted!

Archived