Muslim converts, why is this happening?

What tommyrot, Grahame:- Isa (Jesus, PBUH) is most definitely spoken about in the Qur'an. his mother, Mary also gets a whole chapter of her own.

I did not say Jesus is not mentioned in the Koran. I said you wont find the teaching of Jesus in the Koran. See below.

Can I have an apology please.

The Old Testament prophets told of a promised Messiah and the Jews were expecting someone who would save them from their enemies and return the Holy Land to the Jews. When Jesus did not do that they rejected Him.

Jesus stood alone and his message was that the Jews had become corrupted which was another reason why the mainstream Jews opposed Him.

However many Jews did believe in him and so did the Gentiles, but basically he stood alone and his message was to all races. However Muslims reject his claim of divinity and you won't find the teaching of Jesus in the Koran.

Basically to answer your question, no one "introduced" Jesus.

I did not say Jesus is not mentioned in the Koran. I said you wont find the teaching of Jesus in the Koran. See below.

Can I have an apology please.

I won't apologise for being right.

Jesus PBUH is related in the Qur'an as instructing (you know, teaching) mankind (man=generic)

""O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord."

Are you serious?

Yes - When I read it, I was a young kid in Catholic school and wanted to see what else was out there in the world... 20 odd years ago, the media didn't mention islam, as it was before all the murder and bad blood... I was struck by the Adam and the fruit thing, and it stayed with me for many years... I was also struck by Mary and the Angel (but I'll let you find that one on your own:)) but didn't know anyone who either was muslim or knew anything about it til I moved to Sheffield 13 years back... It was then that I was informed Adam ate the fruit as women would not have been able to make the choice to go against God... That was when my sympathies waned - that and the blasphemy when it comes to the immaculate conception...

I won't apologise for being right.

Jesus PBUH is related in the Qur'an as instructing (you know, teaching) mankind (man=generic)

""O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord."

Oh dear. Apart from one big problem, is that the only teaching Jesus did?

Are you serious? Iv'e heard that many White women are not virgins but I don't go out of my way to test them to see if they're a virgin or not .

I never questioned the results of your test I question your motives as to why you need to test? Do you test everyone before you strike up any form of relationship? I debunk because when you test it says more about the inadequacies of the tester/player than it does about those being tested/played with.

My guess is there isn't one intelligent woman out there who would tolerate being tested, because you don't allow them the respect of answering an issue you may have up front and in the open. All just games i'm afraid

Congratulations on using the word test and other test based derivatives eight times in one post.

Archived