Northern General Social Club Memories

:hihi:

I wondered if anyone wanted to share their memories of the old Northern General Social Club.

I remember going to numerous weddings there in the 80's and in the early 70's my Dad was a regular DJ there and met my Mum whilst working.

Great place loverly company:hihi:

I wondered if anyone wanted to share their memories of the old Northern General Social Club.

I remember going to numerous weddings there in the 80's and in the early 70's my Dad was a regular DJ there and met my Mum whilst working.

:) I worked there for some time and was a regular at the Social Club - I even worked there when the Steward left and had connections with the Committee.

What was his name?-I used to go to discos there at weekends.

• 4 months later...

I was one of the dj's there for the last few years, I worked with Ian and Kevin Staniland and Dave Dibble, we used to put on a show for charity at christmas, had some good times there, pity it had to close

Archived