Gym Etiquette..

Would the gentleman in the string vest and plimsolls please refrain from flexing his mighty thews while I'm trying to work out It makes me go all weak at the knees, which is not good when you're on a treadmill. :o

A guy in a string vest and plimsolls wouldn't concern me. Its the sights in the changing rooms that I can do without.

It would be nice if naked ladies learned to bend their knees a little when bending over to pick up items from the changing room floor. That way the modest amongst us would be spared knowing what these "ladies" ate for breakfast or what time of the month it was.

I'll apologise in advance because this is gross. Some men think it's ok to, how can I put it, clear their chests while in the shower. It's gross. One dirty scroat even does it in the shower in the sauner area. yuk....

On a lighter note I've had one or two bloopers myself. I once accidentally trumped in a full sauner oh dear. On another I went on the gym and sat on a rowing machine to discover I'd got my shorts on inside out....oh dear.

I'll apologise in advance because this is gross. Some men think it's ok to, how can I put it, clear their chests while in the shower. It's gross. One dirty scroat even does it in the shower in the sauner area. yuk....

Oh dear I didn't know this was a common problem.

In my gym there is a man that constanly coughs and spits phlegm into a tissue he has screwed up in his fist whilst going around the gym equipment. He really is vile.

Oh dear I didn't know this was a common problem.

In my gym there is a man that constanly coughs and spits phlegm into a tissue he has screwed up in his fist whilst going around the gym equipment. He really is vile.

One bloke even spat the contents in the drinking fountain as well...yuk...

We've more class eh :D

One bloke even spat the contents in the drinking fountain as well...yuk...

We've more class eh :D

If you were exercising instead of ogling everybody else in Gym you wouldn't know what they were doing. You don't really go to keep fit do you as you call gym equipment pushy uppy thing which is talk you expect from a five year old not somebody who has spent a lot of time at gym. I don't go to gym but I think you may mean a bench press

If you were exercising instead of ogling everybody else in Gym you wouldn't know what they were doing. You don't really go to keep fit do you as you call gym equipment pushy uppy thing which is talk you expect from a five year old not somebody who has spent a lot of time at gym. I don't go to gym but I think you may mean a bench press

no, i'd stay in if i were you...:hihi:

Another thing that annoys me:hihi: Is people who have loud conversations in the sauna. Especially ones about motor bikes they're so irritating, most people go to relax and for peace and quiet, not to be lectured on the quickest way to Bridlington on a motor bike :rant::rant::D

Archived