Gym Etiquette..

Another thing that annoys me:hihi: Is people who have loud conversations in the sauna. Especially ones about motor bikes they're so irritating, most people go to relax and for peace and quiet, not to be lectured on the quickest way to Bridlington on a motor bike :rant::rant::D

Definitely not the place to go if you're sat there half naked, one doesn't want to be revved up does one?:o:hihi:

Hello -

I'm a member at Hillsborough Leisure Centre. You may have seen me I'm the bloke in string vest and plimsoles?:love:

Anyway, before I start my moan I'd like to say that the Leisure Centre is by far the best I've been a member of, and I've been a member of quite a few. The staff are great, the equipment (love the power plates) is good and there's plenty of it. My only moan would be I want a jucuzzi, and I want one now!!

Ooooh, I think I may have seen you!

Do you remember me? I was the one looking all sweaty and out of breath on one of the treadmills :)

And yes, HLC is a very friendly, inclusive and supportive gym and I'm quite happy to share my money with them to help me lose weight.

Do you remember me? I was the one looking all sweaty and out of breath on one of the treadmills :)

And yes, HLC is a very friendly, inclusive and supportive gym and I'm quite happy to share my money with them to help me lose weight.

Did you go in the sauna after and lay on the top shelf, with those kids constantly yabbering on and swearing....

Erm and how do you know who's me? I don't look like my Avitar you know??

Erm and how do you know who's me? I don't look like my Avitar you know??

Well obviously you don't! The helmet would be way too uncomfortable and make you too sweaty to wear in the gym.

And anyway, helmets are for formal wear only aren't they?

Archived