One mince pie too many?

Have you over indulged this christmas? I know I have, just sat here now with a coffee and a mince pie! So will you be doing anything to help lose the turkey and chocolate tummy? I've started walking more so that I can make room to finish the 2 boxes of mince pies we still got left over! :)

I was amazed this morning, upon stepping on the big scales at the gym, to find that I've actually lost weight over Christmas, which is a bit of a stunner.

It's only 2kg, but I was standing on the scales to see how much damage I'd done, so I was highly delighted :)

I put TWO stone on in 2010! :shocked: I'm definitely built for comfort at the moment!

It was more than one mince pie too many that caused that!

Anyhow, I'm now determined to eat better, drink less wine (my downfall) and I just bought a treadmill from a fellow forummer,so hopefully the extra teo stone will be on its way out soon!

I was amazed this morning, upon stepping on the big scales at the gym, to find that I've actually lost weight over Christmas, which is a bit of a stunner.

It's only 2kg, but I was standing on the scales to see how much damage I'd done, so I was highly delighted :)

I don't like reading posts like that :mad:

I put TWO stone on in 2010! :shocked: I'm definitely built for comfort at the moment!

It was more than one mince pie too many that caused that!

Anyhow, I'm now determined to eat better, drink less wine (my downfall) and I just bought a treadmill from a fellow forummer,so hopefully the extra teo stone will be on its way out soon!

SNAP!! I also put 2 stone on during 2010, a illness resulting in inactiveity for 10 weeks leading up to christmas, so now I'm determinded to get active and fit again, but not making too much effort til that last mince pie has gone :hihi:

I need to know your secret!! :):):)

SNAP!! I also put 2 stone on during 2010, a illness resulting in inactiveity for 10 weeks leading up to christmas, so now I'm determinded to get active and fit again, but not making too much effort til that last mince pie has gone :hihi:

Its my birthday at the weekend - I never start resolutions til 2 days after that anyway!

Archived