One mince pie too many?

I need to know your secret!! :):):)

I had already started losing weight with a healthy eating plan and lots of getting out of breath at the gym 5 times a week etc, so I'd lost 8 kg between September and just before Christmas.

Then I got 2 nasty lurgies back to back (literally 3 days of recovery between them), the second of which took out the whole of the week before Christmas and the week between Christmas and New Year, scuppering all of my Christmas social plans and leaving me with no sense of taste or smell. Whilst struggling with this I then got a stomach bug on top of that and ended up with a day of not even keeping water down.

So, it's not exactly a pleasant way to lose weight :(

I had already started losing weight with a healthy eating plan and lots of getting out of breath at the gym 5 times a week etc, so I'd lost 8 kg between September and just before Christmas.

Then I got 2 nasty lurgies back to back (literally 3 days of recovery between them), the second of which took out the whole of the week before Christmas and the week between Christmas and New Year, scuppering all of my Christmas social plans and leaving me with no sense of taste or smell. Whilst struggling with this I then got a stomach bug on top of that and ended up with a day of not even keeping water down.

So, it's not exactly a pleasant way to lose weight :(

oh crikey! you have been through it, I think I'd rather stay a little porky than have gone through what you have. I hope your feeling much better now :):)

I ate and drank plenty over the last couple o' weeks and put half a stone on. I'll cut down on mi' Carbs ( Spuds , Rice , Bread , Pasta ) and will lose it in a week or so ..:)

Plenty of Bacon , Eggs , Sausage , Mushrooms etc ...:hihi:

Archived