EDL leader is convicted paedophile

no, YOU like the rest forget to condemn him BUT happily try to muddy the water by yet again changing the subject.

i for ONE am not going to stereotype the whole EDL as pedos, HOWEVER it does show them for what they are..........hypocrites.

theyve pushed themselves forward as some moral bastion out to save this great country from the evils of the devilish "muzzies"

and what do we see of them and their actions?

a founder and high up member is a convicted paedophile

a VAST majority of them are either convicted of violence or commit violence.

all the wholemarks we should be looking for to make this country great again, well done EDL, we can count on you guys to uphold english morality.

all we need now is some drug convictions to rear there head........and maybe some domestic violence, then we really can believe theyre propa english

I have no problem condemning this guy or the EDL and if you read my posts on this thread you will see that neither have I 'forgotten' to do so.

I don't think they are trying to be some 'moral bastion', they're certainly not the 'saviours of England' as you suggested earlier, and given the characteristics of some members I'm sure those drug convictions and domestic violence convictions will surface one day, however you seem overly concerned with trying to put these people on a pedestal as being representative of English people; quote "propa english" and "uphold english morality", when they not representative of English people at all, they're a minority.

I don't think they are trying to be some 'moral bastion', they're certainly not the 'saviours of England' as you suggested earlier, and given the characteristics of some members I'm sure those drug convictions and domestic violence convictions will surface one day, however you seem overly concerned with trying to put these people on a pedestal as being representative of English people; quote "propa english" and "uphold english morality", when they not representative of English people at all, they're a minority.

im not the one putting them on any pedestal, theres plenty of people on here that seem to do, plus themselves

and indeed they are a minority............minority labelled scum, with all the other scum at the bottom of the barrell

EXACTLY why im against them, not that theyre ALL peados, not that theyre ALL violent thugs, not that theyre ALL racists, cos i know theyre not, but a large percentage are.

they are a group we DONT actually need, we DONT need em to fight for ME or US. theyll do more harm than good. they are purely a kneejerk reaction in the current climate which is NEVER a good move..........nulaBORE did enough of em, all their legislation was all based on kneejerk reactions.

Yes it does matter, lets say if in 20 yrs time the age of consent was raised to 21 in this country then that would make many people who had sex at between 16-25 a peadophile and open to being deemed a peado. Would you accept this yourself and admit to being a peado?

a pedophile is someone attracted to pre pubescent kids, arbitrarily, let's say 12 and below. a hebophile is one attracted to post-pubescent children. both, depending on their own age, i find disgusting. but to answer you more directly, the law's the law. if it changed and felt strongly enough, which at 31 now i wouldn't personally be bothered, I'd campaign to change it.

this still doesn't excuse this animal, though. and comparing him to people from totally different centuries and cultures is not helpful.

a pedophile is someone attracted to pre pubescent kids, arbitrarily, let's say 12 and below. a hebophile is one attracted to post-pubescent children. both, depending on their own age, i find disgusting. but to answer you more directly, the law's the law. if it changed and felt strongly enough, which at 31 now i wouldn't personally be bothered, I'd campaign to change it.

this still doesn't excuse this animal, though. and comparing him to people from totally different centuries and cultures is not helpful.

This is the point i was trying to make but people like bassman69 always come out with the peado line regarding the prophet mohammed (pbuh)

Exactly! Flawed politics will always attract flawed people, and there is no greater case in point then the far right.

im still waiting for the various factions of the EDL to spit the dummy out and form theyre own splinter parties which ALWAYS happens with far right groups too

Archived