EDL leader is convicted paedophile

Many EDL members are ex BNP, the BNP is riddled with paedophiles.

Are you spinning or merely drifting?

Pakistan's wall of silence on child abuse

...It shows that one third of those who took part in the survey did not even believe that child sexual abuse was a bad thing - let alone a crime. ...

What were you saying about riddled?

No wonder Northern Towns fear that their Children will be victimised !

Compare and contrast,

Cleric blames women's attire for attacks

..."If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?" the sheik asked.

"The uncovered meat is the problem."

"If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab (islamic headdress), no problem would have occurred

...He also alluded to the Sydney rapes in 2000 where four women were separately gang-raped by a group of young Muslim men, including Bilal Skaf, who originally received a 55-year sentence, later reduced.

He said there were women who "sway suggestively" and wore make-up and inappropriate clothes, "and then you get a judge without mercy (rahma) and gives you 65 years," News Limited reports.

The Sheik went on to say women were "weapons" used by "Satan" to control men and when it comes to adultery the responsibility falls on the woman 90 per cent of the time.

The BNP on the hand advocate life sentences (if not death sentences).

You could also do the same about some members of a certain religious group who've had high profile court cases recently regarding the molesting of young white girls.

Yes yes another attempt at deflecting from the op. This is typical of bassman. Is it another attempt at getting a thread closed because you're feeling the heat. If we agree with your deflective argument with the exception of one or two, will you be suggesting another section of society you can again deflect to?

So the fact that someone else has done it makes this alright? Why are you defending this scumbag? Why are you not condemning them outright, regardless of political persuasion?

Because his personal political persuasion is run by and headed by a pervert, and he's running around like a headless chicken trying to convince us all that his choice of pervert is a better choice than those that wish to support other perverts so as to put him in a more favourable light. You can never defend the indefensible....but as sure as the Sun will rise tomorrow old bassy will.

Defend one perv with another perv. You couldn't make it up. Then again I didn't.

Are you spinning or merely drifting?

Pakistan's wall of silence on child abuse

What were you saying about riddled?

No wonder Northern Towns fear that their Children will be victimised !

Compare and contrast,

Cleric blames women's attire for attacks

The BNP on the hand advocate life sentences (if not death sentences).

C'mon..that'll wipe out the BNP hierarchy in one fell swoop.:hihi:

I wonder how many edl supporters on this forum will be defending this nonce?

Its only Muslims that bonk kids.

(Excluding pervert racist gits)

I've said for a while, most people with such hate have self hate they're trying to reassign to others. This one is a kiddle fiddler while Nick G is a repressed homosexual that can't cope with his feelings for other men.

He should just come out and try to enjoy his life as his real self. He'd be far better off that he is now. That self hate must be a killer.

Come on Nick, loads of people that can help you if you come out. I understand the gay community has lots of helpful people who can council you and show you how to live a full and happy life once you accept who you are.

There's nothing wrong with being gay but plenty wrong with hating yourself for what you are.

Why are you defending right wing extremist paedophiles?

Can you name another political party with so many kiddy fiddlers in their ranks?

I would imagine on numbers alone that there are more that support the labour and tories but you dont see the headline ..Mr A Brown,labour party,convicted of XXXXXXX..why do the media feel the need to name and shame certain sections of politics and not others?

why do the media feel the need to name and shame certain sections of politics and not others?

Why indeed...?

I don't see you whining when it's the Muslims who are on the receiving of a media frenzy. Quite the opposite, in fact.

x

I already have, many, many times.

Search this forum "BNP- paedophiles"

Exactly and then search

Labour party paedophiles

Tory paedophiles

Now with the results that are shown you are not telling me that these parties are devoid of such people.

I can understand the lack of interest, for some,in the BNP but come on why all the passion and hatred ,its a two bit political party that I place in the same bracket as David Sutch's party as a party thats never going to be anything and in truth is only,like Sutch's, party worth a passing mention when elections come around.In short..A joke

Why indeed...?

I don't see you whining when it's the Muslims who are on the receiving of a media frenzy. Quite the opposite, in fact.

x

And pray where do you get that idea from what media frenzy re Muslims has been in the news recently that I have "whined" about ?

Archived