EDL leader is convicted paedophile

If he is a Paedophile he should be condemned, jailed for life would be safer and more appropriate.

I hold no brief for the EDL, they are a State sponsored Zionist group after all.

Can you provide a link other than kirkleesunity?

Any comment on Left/Green Ideological support for paedophilia?

• Be that is it may, but still one of it's leaders is a convicted paedo
  • Already have provided a quote of the article from the Times
  • No, as the title of this thread 'EDL leader is convicted paedophile'

• Be that is it may, but still one of it's leaders is a convicted paedo
  • Already have provided a quote of the article from the Times
  • No, as the title of this thread 'EDL leader is convicted paedophile'

• So you say, I can't find anything on free news sites !

• Just as well, the evidence that the Left/Greens have ideologically supported paedophilia is difficult to dispute.

• Liberalistas such as the Guardian/BBC/UN have reported Quarter of South Africans admitting rape

• Aforementioned Liberalistas reported widespread paedophilia in Pakistan

So we have examples of the Left/Greens advocating paedophilia

we also have differential cultural/ethnic propensity to rape children too.

• Just as well, the evidence that the Left/Greens have ideologically supported paedophilia is difficult to dispute.

• Liberalistas such as the Guardian/BBC/UN have reported Quarter of South Africans admitting rape

How is reporting advocating?

When has anyone advocated it?

You've been too much 'crown court':hihi: if I want to say something then you will read it in my post and not in your own version of what you wish I had said. Why deny existence of a paedo in the top echelons of the EDF? by using examples from various other countries that we are not concerned with are you attempting to excuse this EDL scumbag?

You've been too much 'crown court':hihi: if I want to say something then you will read it in my post and not in your own version of what you wish I had said. Why deny existence of a paedo in the top echelons of the EDF? by using examples from various other countries that we are not concerned with are you attempting to excuse this EDL scumbag?

He's getting desperate, posting links to a school in Germany fifty years ago as "proof" the left advocate child rape! :hihi:

I haven't denied anything, from a purely cynical point of view the more the EDL is undermined the better from my point of view, they are a State supported Zionist front.

You allege that the person in question is a sex offender and all you provide as evidence is that KirkleesUnity says that the Times says so. :hihi:

I haven't denied anything, from a purely cynical point of view the more the EDL is undermined the better from my point of view, they are a State supported Zionist front.

You allege that the person in question is a sex offender and all you provide as evidence is that KirkleesUnity says that the Times says so. :hihi:

I didn't provide the link to KirkleesUnity but have no reason to doubt it's accuracy if you were that way concerned then do a simple search yourself rather than pretending to procrastinate on here. The article from the Times is not just as I say so but a link to the whole article reproduced for you to read on the link. Head in sand or is it somewhere darker still?

It is very odd that this only seems to be covered by some blog spot. If indeed it appeared in the Times it is very odd that Reuters haven't picked up on it.

I tried to Google this and all it threw up was this thread on Sheffield Forum.

I think I will reserve my judgement until a more reliable source is found. In the meantime perhaps the OP would like to submit the story to BBC News. They run 24/7 streaming news and always seem to be short of stories.

Archived