EDL leader is convicted paedophile

My appologies, I'd only seen your more generalised anti-Jewish posts on which i formed my opinion of you, I did not realise you were also a bergen-belsen was a holiday camp merchant.

That being the case I have nothing to say to you other than to look inside your heart and try and find some decency.

How many people gassed at Belsen? NONE

You prove my point, people assume that they know what they are talking about because they have taken in so much rubbish.

Get a surgeon to look inside your head to try to find some grey matter.

How many people gassed at Belsen? NONE

You prove my point, people assume that they know what they are talking about because they have taken in so much rubbish.

Get a surgeon to look inside your head to try to find some grey matter.

I suppose as a Jew hater and white supremacist you must have plenty of time to do your 'research' - you'll also know that the average life expectancy there was nine months and that thousands upon thousands died of typhus and other diseases.

Here's what Richard Dimbleby said when he arrived with the liberation forces -

''Here over an acre of ground lay dead and dying people. You could not see which was which... The living lay with their heads against the corpses and around them moved the awful, ghostly procession of emaciated, aimless people, with nothing to do and with no hope of life, unable to move out of your way, unable to look at the terrible sights around them ... Babies had been born here, tiny wizened things that could not live ... A mother, driven mad, screamed at a British sentry to give her milk for her child, and thrust the tiny mite into his arms, then ran off, crying terribly. He opened the bundle and found the baby had been dead for days.

This day at Belsen was the most horrible of my life''

I suppose you'll tell us he was exaggerating - or that they deserved it...

I'm the political opposite of wednesday1.

Strange that two people from very different political views both arrive at the conclusion that you are more than a tad a fan of Hitler.

Mind you I've only found the one person on this thread chanting Nazi slogans.

... I suppose you'll tell us he was exaggerating - or that they deserved it...

Not exaggerating and they didn't deserve it, merely that most of you idiots that chant the script prepared for you have not the faintest idea of what you speak.

Andy mentioned Belsen and they weren't gassed were they ?

A case in point, he had obviously heard so much of this rubbish he thought he was on safe ground.

Wasn't the war horrific enough without inventing rubbish !

Archived