EDL leader is convicted paedophile

Completely different situation. And I am sure I don't need to explain why.

You really should explain. See the post by spindrift immediately above yours.

BNP, EDL, NF, are racists, terrorists and nonces.

Stop apologizing for these people.

You really should explain. See the post by spindrift immediately above yours.

BNP, EDL, NF, are racists, terrorists and nonces.

Stop apologizing for these people.

Well, when right wingers slam the "loony left", that is akin to the lefties calling the right wingers "fascists", or "bigoted".

It is not the same as tarring all people of one political stance on the actions of one......seemed like a no brainer to me man.

Gonna leave racists out of the argument for the moment, cus that is for another day....but still waiting on ANY proof that a sizable percentage are nonces, and as for terrorists.........no.

....but still waiting on ANY proof that a sizable percentage are nonces, and as for terrorists.........no.

1.See the OP.

2. That bloke who nail bombed a well known gay bar in London's Soho district, couple of years ago plus several instances of other fruitcakes that are well documented in the press and on several threads here? Yep. I'm calling it now - terrorism.

1.See the OP.

2. That bloke who nail bombed a well known gay bar in London's Soho district, couple of years ago plus several instances of other fruitcakes that are well documented in the press and on several threads here? Yep. I'm calling it now - terrorism.

Do I need to dig out a definition of "sizeable percentage"? I really don't like causing a fuss on here but really.

1.See the OP.

The op concerned one bloke. One bloke is not a majority of nonces.

Can't stand the edl personaly but i'm also not a fan of liars either.

Do I need to dig out a definition of "sizeable percentage"? I really don't like causing a fuss on here but really.

Why are you defending right wing extremist paedophiles?

Can you name another political party with so many kiddy fiddlers in their ranks?

Why are you defending right wing extremist paedophiles?

Can you name another political party with so many kiddy fiddlers in their ranks?

Why are you making ridiculous claims that you cannot back up? You even did that again stating that I am defending paedophiles. Now that I take exception to.

I am not going to answer the question because I don't know the answer nor profess to do so......That's just deflecting the fact that you were wrong in the first instance.

Archived