EDL leader is convicted paedophile

Am I reading this right? The EDL supporters are saying that it's OK for one of their leaders to be a paedophile now because the legal age of marriage was lower in the 16th Century. How odd.

It's worse than that max, they appear to be saying it's ok for Richard Price to do it, but not Muslims ;)

Am I reading this right? The EDL supporters are saying that it's OK for one of their leaders to be a paedophile now because the legal age of marriage was lower in the 16th Century. How odd.

no theyll just wriggle and twist to make any excuse to save their beloved EDL

see its been succesfully twisted from talk about the EDL, to yet another muslim bashing thread by the way :rolleyes:

And you think marrying a little girl is not worse than looking at a picture.:loopy:

I see you are still spouting the peado line, ok then here is some facts for you and feel free to prove me wrong=

1= In the state of California in the USA the age of consent in 1859 was 7yrs old, this was raised to 10yrs old in 1889.

All these hundreds of years after the prophet (pbuh) married Aisha and the age of consent was 7yrs old in an American state and yet racists like yourself still have the audacity to come out with the old "your prophet was a peado" line.

2= According to Christian historical sources Joseph, Marys husband was 90yrs old when he married Mary who was between 12-14yrs old.

3= What was the age of consent in Britain a couple of hundred years ago? It was 13yrs old so by todays laws that would be paedophilia but back then it was the norm just as the prophets (pbuh) marriage to Aisha was.

Bassman69 you are a horrible old man who loves to come on here and spout your vitriolic anti-Islamic and racist comments on this forum every opportunity you get. Get a life you sad old man. :loopy:

what about muslims who marry 14yr old cousins? i'm sure that should be seen as perverted but as their muslims they get away with it.

Is marrying your cousin against the law? No so if someone wants to do it they can.

Archived