Blue moon cafe bar

boxcar84

...Only thing that bugs me about the place is that the staff are a bunch of miserys. Never get a cheery greeting or even a smile.....

we love Blue Moon and must have been on the nights when the staff are feeling cheery...

I've always enjoyed the food when I've eaten at the Blue Moon, but have to agree with Tomataheeed about the staff and their attitude. They seem to be perfectly ok folk, so I imagine that it's their bosses who make them miserable.

I've always enjoyed the food when I've eaten at the Blue Moon, but have to agree with Tomataheeed about the staff and their attitude. They seem to be perfectly ok folk, so I imagine that it's their bosses who make them miserable.

You know I have never noticed the staff - perhaps that says more about me than them !!!!!!!! "give me the homity pie ...now" LOL . Hope not.

You know I have never noticed the staff - perhaps that says more about me than them !!!!!!!!

Maybe so!

Go to (e.g.) Fusion or The Bohemian for veggie/vegan/organic food and you feel really looked after. Go to the Blue Moon and you feel like you're being served by staff who have to pay more attention to following procedures than making sure you're happy. IMHO anyway.

• 2 years later...

Archived