Need some suggestions..

I'm well and truly bored of the net, and having to convince myself daily that I need it but do I really, you see the thing is, with billions if not trillions of websites out there, all I ever use is about 4....

• Ebay
  • Sheffield forum
  • Facebook
  • The Star

I need some new suggestions, anything really, general discussions life here, jokes and funny videos / pics, or just something remotely interesting.

Please help a guy in need....I'm not going to continue paying £7.50 a month for them 4 and email.

I read the express, telegraph,mail, sun (news discussions) foxnews, some local papers. get blooming annoyed Re MEP's & our MP's but still carry on reading. Today read the MEP's on £187,000 have now get 67 days off a year with full pay! I really ought to get out more. will be watching what suggestions you get.

• 5 months later...
I'm well and truly bored of the net, and having to convince myself daily that I need it but do I really, you see the thing is, with billions if not trillions of websites out there, all I ever use is about 4....

• Ebay
  • Sheffield forum
  • Facebook
  • The Star

I need some new suggestions, anything really, general discussions life here, jokes and funny videos / pics, or just something remotely interesting.

Please help a guy in need....I'm not going to continue paying £7.50 a month for them 4 and email.

It's easy just google funny vidios / jokes etc lol:|

Archived