Why would anyone want to be Prime Minister

Yeah but they're generally not the Tories who preech greed and selfishness. Tories = The stiflement of inventiveness, wellbeing and natural progression through public and financial restrictions. (i.e I've benefitted directly from excellent free health and educational services in the past but now we're pulling up the draw bridge so you can't better yourself.)
The very general rule of thumb for voting is roughly

Tories = less tax on business, smaller government, more personal responsibility for actions and outcomes

Labour = more tax on business (usually less on people but the last labour government bucked that trend), more government, more welfare

so how can the tories be responsible for stifling inventiveness? they encourage business and trade

so how can the tories be responsible for stifling inventiveness? they encourage business and trade

Yeah, Mecky made me laugh too when he said that!

But as to the OP...

History, a PM instantly goes down into the history books, immortalised forever. Just look at how Tony and Gordon took every photo op going! :roll::gag:

And here's Dave and Nick, :huh::|

Archived