Layed off from voice marketing Help please!

Hi i work for voice marketing on a zero hours contract. I've been layed off this due to our campaign finishing early. :( I have had a look at my contract and it says something about been layed off if there is a shortage of work but on the next page that if this happens they employer will guarantee pay??

Does this mean i will be paid for the hours i should have been working this week?

:confused::confused:

Thanks in advance

It might help but without the whole thing it's still not going to be sure. I'm 99% certain you won't get anything as you are on a 0 hours contract and they'll guarantee you your fixed hours pay, which are 0.

100% correct

also voice are recruiting for other campaigns so either you are not suitable for those or your hours you can work conflict.

• 1 month later...

take it you was on lead gen then, i was a team leader at voice till november if i told you my name you would know me, i started of as an agent and thought the company was ok. as soon as i steped up i sonn realised they are curupt w@nkers and never stick to there word there is one little little director that once said to me i have to many staff get rid of what we dont need the whole company is so backwards its unbelivable the quicker you get out the better VOCIE YOU <REMOVED>.

Archived