Breaking news - 2 incendiary devices have gone off in Maryland

Anyone notice we are in the UK and not in USA? too much booze at new years?

Firstly, we're in the UK, the incident was in the US.

Secondly, no one has claimed that it was a terror attack, and no one has claimed they done it so your speculating :shakes:

Thirdly, breaking news could be anything then in that case that has happened recently, does it not have to grab the attention of the majority....ITN breaking news, Alastair Stewart: I had eggs for breakfast this morning....Not really interesting is it, nor would it get watchers.....

Haha i didnt know the forum was uk news only? When did it change?

As for the terrorism point it was designed to terrorise?

It was good advice. Don't waste your time watching Sky News. It's a pathetic excuse of a news channel.

i normally swap between sky and bbc in a morning as theyre two channels apart, i imagine you prefer foxnews tho

i normally swap between sky and bbc in a morning as theyre two channels apart, i imagine you prefer foxnews tho

No I prefer the BBC or C4 news. Fox News is just the original template for Sky and also developed by Rupert Murdoch.

Why ever would you think I like Fox News?

Archived