Where can I buy a cooker only 50cm Deep?

My father-in-law has an old cooker that has seen better days (in fact its dangerous). He wants a similar replacement but the kitchen side and his existing cooker are both 50cm deep. All the cookers I have looked at are 60cm deep so would stick out 100mm (4").

Anyone recomend where I can get one?

My father-in-law has an old cooker that has seen better days (in fact its dangerous). He wants a similar replacement but the kitchen side and his existing cooker are both 50cm deep. All the cookers I have looked at are 60cm deep so would stick out 100mm (4").

Anyone recomend where I can get one?

I don't know but would be interested to find out (not bothered looking yet) I want to replace my GF's kitchen soon and space is at a premium. I noticed B+Q have 50cm deep washing machines the other day. :)

john lewis can get anything from any manufacturer the deal with

cookers with an eye level grill always used to be available in 500mm wide (and were square, so mush only be 500 deep too)

did you mean gas or electric?

The cheapest place will be the interenet gorenje do one we fit them in student houses I shop around and then use the cheapest at the time

Just tried Gorenje for a GAS cooker and they are all 600 deep width is not a problem.

Archived