Karaoke on Friday Nights in City Centre??

kim1201

Try the sportsman on cambridge st - they have all the equipment and will set it up if enough people request it...its usually on thursday and sunday nights, but they have been thinking about doing it on fridays as well...

Is it any good though. All the ones I've experienced, where the pub has the gear, and the landlord tries his hand at hosting the karaoke, as they're too tight to get a KJ in, have been an absolute disaster.

Is it any good though. All the ones I've experienced, where the pub has the gear, and the landlord tries his hand at hosting the karaoke, as they're too tight to get a KJ in, have been an absolute disaster.

The landlord in the Sportsman does have a good go at it. Just remind him to put the effects level back up. Other than that, Ghostrider is the main DJ there, and puts on a good spread. Plus they hardly play chav music in there. :P

The landlord in the Sportsman does have a good go at it. Just remind him to put the effects level back up. Other than that, Ghostrider is the main DJ there, and puts on a good spread. Plus they hardly play chav music in there. :P

Yeah, Kev isnt bad at it - good point about the effects though (I do keep reminding him)

And friday nights it will be me anyway, so shouldnt be a problem...and the only "chav" music would be the odd request for chart stuff that we get every now and again on friday nights..

Archived