Real-Life Superhero Fights Crime In US City

A real-life Superhero dressed in tights, a mask and a black and gold lycra suit, says he is helping to make the streets of Seattle safer by scaring away criminals.

working link

I know we had delboy and rodney but......................it could only happen in the US :suspect:

and it seems hes not the only one

"There are eight other members of his Rain City Superhero group who also walk the streets, looking out for crime and prepared to fight it."

lol

I hope for his sake he stays in Seattle. He wouldn't last long in LA. Sooner or later a Crip or a Blood would blow him away and if he wandered into West Hollywood wearing those tights they'd never let him leave :hihi:

On a serious note though there used to be a group of crime fighters in New York called the Guardian Angels. No fancy duds just red berets and they patrolled the New York subways. They did a good job too by all accounts

I hope for his sake he stays in Seattle. He wouldn't last long in LA. Sooner or later a Crip or a Blood would blow him away and if he wandered into West Hollywood wearing those tights they'd never let him leave :hihi:

On a serious note though there used to be a group of crime fighters in New York called the Guardian Angels. No fancy duds just red berets and they patrolled the New York subways. They did a good job too by all accounts

Think they're still going - and growing according to this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Angels

This guy sounds like a pratt!

Is he even legally registered?

I remember them from when I was there, very professional too. But their a trained and authorised organisation aren't they!

Isn't there a film about them?

"Only in America" they say. No wonder I love the place so much! There's plenty of room for a little idiocy, Going to a college football game is a giggle, without watching any downs.

Archived