Is It Socially Acceptable To Hate Public Transport?

I would not travel on a bus if you paided me in gold bars. I don't want to end up with swine flu and ruin my new primark jeans on some bacteria ridden seat from a dirty non washing idiot. Your opines?

You're a snob with cheap jeans.

If you never challenge your immune system by mixing with the proles and chavs, it'll atrophy through lack of use - paradoxically making you more likely to succumb to swine flu.

In other words, a bit of dirt is a good thing.

I'm mainly in the van but if i need to go to the city centre I get a bus as there's no parking to speak of for vans over 2 hours in sheffield. The new stagecoach 88 double deckers on eccy road are great, nice and clean and very rarely crowded. I guess it depends which bus route you use, what sort of people also use that route and the company operating the route.

If you never challenge your immune system by mixing with the proles and chavs, it'll atrophy through lack of use - paradoxically making you more likely to succumb to swine flu.

In other words, a bit of dirt is a good thing.

That's why I don't go out much. Its scary. And buses are full of the above.

Archived