Is It Socially Acceptable To Hate Public Transport?

I would not travel on a bus if you paided me in gold bars. I don't want to end up with swine flu and ruin my new primark jeans on some bacteria ridden seat from a dirty non washing idiot. Your opines?

I do! Your better to sit in the middle of the bus as that has less chance of old ladies and drunks 'accidents' in their pants kinda deal. I would like to sit on a bin liner to be honest, but people look at you.[/QUOTE]

Make your mind up troll

To the OP;

when you first started posting on here, your threads and posts were humerous.

Your last two threads have been to put people down who use libraries and buses, insinuating they're filthy and you can catch STD's from them. You make constant reference to unhygienic bottoms, wee wee and bad smells.

People on the forum can only judge you by the posts or threads you make and your avatar.

You've also stated somewhere you have problems which you don't want to discuss on the forum. I get the impression you have OCD and are using the forum to dispel your daemons.

Don't get me wrong ... there's nothing wrong with that. (I did it to start with)

What I would suggest though is there's no point starting threads which you can't back up and makes you look like a troll.

You seem to have a good head on yourself ... don't spoil it by becoming the same as several others on here!

I'm certainly not perfect or intelligent enough to comment about politics, religion, football, finance etc ...etc.

That's why I write rubbish ... I can't go wrong!

I also use buses and libraries quite a bit and can assure you your comments are apocryphal.

I don't expect a reply to this as it's off topic but take care! :)

Ideally, all private use transport will one day soon be banned. Only trams, buses and trains should be permitted to run on our packed to capacity roads and rail networks. Industry would, of course, be the only non-public transport to access the roads and rail.

What do I do @ 3:30 AM when I get called out to problem that is stopping oxygen deliveries to hospitals?

Do I wait for the buses / trams to start running?

What happens if the hospital runs out of oxygen?

i will drive even with the high fuel prices, public transport (especially in sheffield) is awful

agree with you there.

When the choice is a dirty, unreliable, uncomfortable, expensive bus, full of chavs, kids with noisy stereos and the great unwashed

or

my Jaguar, where i can get to any journey in half the time of the peasant wagon, then its my Jag anytime

Archived