Is It Socially Acceptable To Hate Public Transport?

I would not travel on a bus if you paided me in gold bars. I don't want to end up with swine flu and ruin my new primark jeans on some bacteria ridden seat from a dirty non washing idiot. Your opines?

What you gonna do if your car breaks down??....and you check the seat before you sit on it!!

That's why I don't go out much. Its scary. And buses are full of the above.

Nice to see the Blitz spirit alive and well in Sheffield today. :)

If Hitler was about today all he'd have to do was suggest some people share a taxi with someone who doesn't have a second home in Provence and they'd surrender at the drop of a hat.

What you gonna do if your car breaks down??....and you check the seat before you sit on it!!

I do! Your better to sit in the middle of the bus as that has less chance of old ladies and drunks 'accidents' in their pants kinda deal. I would like to sit on a bin liner to be honest, but people look at you.

I would not travel on a bus if you paided me in gold bars. I don't want to end up with swine flu and ruin my new primark jeans on some bacteria ridden seat from a dirty non washing idiot. Your opines?

You would NEVER get me on a peasant Wagon .

Public transport is so last century.

The car is the way forward.

Nice to see the Blitz spirit alive and well in Sheffield today. :)

If Hitler was about today all he'd have to do was suggest some people share a taxi with someone who doesn't have a second home in Provence and they'd surrender at the drop of a hat.

Taxis are just as bad. Prob even worse. As its enclosed and dark. You could be sitting on somebodies urine and er er er, bottom problem and lack of toilet hygeine.

Well in my case I'd take one of my other cars. Or work from home for the day.

I'd avoid the loser cruiser at all costs, no matter what flavour the windows were :D

You would NEVER get me on a peasant Wagon .

Public transport is so last century.

The car is the way forward.

Public transport is ace. I can go all over South and West Yorkshire for nothing, by bus, tram and train. I don't have to worry about parking, or paying for petrol. And if people don't want to sit near me because I'm an old lady, so much the better. Leaves room on the seat for my shopping bag. :P

Archived