Is It Socially Acceptable To Hate Public Transport?

Public transport is ace. I can go all over South and West Yorkshire for nothing, by bus, tram and train. I don't have to worry about parking, or paying for petrol. And if people don't want to sit near me because I'm an old lady, so much the better. Leaves room on the seat for my shopping bag. :P

The problem with public transport is it dosn`t offer door to door service , so for lazy people like me , the car is a diamond.:hihi:

And fat lazy people are just what this country needs!

Hurrah for your kind! And down with affordable public transport!

The main problem with public transport is , how the hell am i supposed to get through the drive thru at MacDonalds on the bus :huh:

:hihi:

And fat lazy people are just what this country needs!

Hurrah for your kind! And down with affordable public transport!

I agree with affordable public transport. The 'de reg' bill was terrible. As it placed more people on the roads. Which is a pain for us road hogs who passed our test at a time when we could have the roads for ourselves.

Public transport is ace. I can go all over South and West Yorkshire for nothing, by bus, tram and train. I don't have to worry about parking, or paying for petrol. And if people don't want to sit near me because I'm an old lady, so much the better. Leaves room on the seat for my shopping bag. :P

My sentiments entirely. I got a pass for my 60th birthday, brilliant. :):)

Archived