Is It Socially Acceptable To Hate Public Transport?

My experience of buses is perfectly pleasant. Have you anti bus sorts been on a bus recently?

Yes. I hate waiting for one. And then the chavs wanting a fag. And the bus driver that so much hates his job (I would too) and all the crazy bus inhabitants. You must admit that the major bus routes have the worst passengers going. Coughing all over the place, the smell of poo all over the place.

I think you will find that most things with the word 'public' in them are really awful things. To the op, yes it is acceptable to complain about the state of busses. But to complain about the public.... is like complaining about yourself. Yes there are various groups we would like to avoid, but it's not going to happen unless you stay at home all day every day.

A shame the 76 goes all the way to Lowedges. I have to put up with such scum.... soon as a person gets on just from one look I can tell they will be getting off at Lowedges..... scummy people that live down there.

Why should I, a member of the public have to put up with such people! it is simply awful!

I think you will find that most things with the word 'public' in them are really awful things. To the op, yes it is acceptable to complain about the state of busses. But to complain about the public.... is like complaining about yourself. Yes there are various groups we would like to avoid, but it's not going to happen unless you stay at home all day every day.

A shame the 76 goes all the way to Lowedges. I have to put up with such scum.... soon as a person gets on just from one look I can tell they will be getting off at Lowedges..... scummy people that live down there.

Why should I, a member of the public have to put up with such people! it is simply awful!

The 76 is a case in question! I have family there, I THEY WILL NOT RIDE THAT ROUTE!!

Is it only me ,or does anyone else think that the average passengers on buses look like the audience for a Jeremy Klye show .:D

It would be the only me option for me.

Where do you people live that the buses on your route are all filled with smackheads and tramps??

And JK screaming 'Sit down, now get of my bus, non working dole tax dodging bar steward!!'

The front half of the bus is usually taken up by smelly pensioners and 15 year old mums with their twins in a double pushchair , and the back of the bus occupied by shell suit wearing chavs. :hihi:

Archived