Is It Socially Acceptable To Hate Public Transport?

I always use public transport when in Europe and as far as I'm concerned the only way to get around without the hassles of traffic jams and parking problems.

Germs are good for your immune system. Help to strengthen it.

The only things I dislike is being unlucky enough to sit next to farters, body odor merchants and garlic eaters

I don't use public transport much these days, but I have fond memories from when I used buses.

On one particular occassion I was sat near the back of a bus which was pulling out of the stop having just picked up passengers when this fella outside slapped his hand on my window. WAIT!, WAIT he shouts. The driver closes the bus doors and the bus starts to move, which causes the fella outside to explode with rage, effing and jeffing at the driver that deserted him.

B****** ... You're nowt but a jeffing ***** he shouts, raising a finger for added effect.

That's when the driver noticed him and stopped to let him on. The doors opened, the fella stepped on the bus looking a bit sheepish which was understandable which caused two young lads to start chuckling, which in turn caused all of the passengers to burst into laughter, even the top deck. it was all very awkward for him. :hihi:

I always use public transport when in Europe and as far as I'm concerned the only way to get around without the hassles of traffic jams and parking problems.

Germs are good for your immune system. Help to strengthen it.

The only things I dislike is being unlucky enough to sit next to farters, body odor merchants and garlic eaters

But buses are full of various germs. I don't want to end up in hospital because of a bus ride.

But buses are full of various germs. I don't want to end up in hospital because of a bus ride.

So are doctor's waiting rooms but we all have to sit in them from time to time. The chances of catching something that woul put you in hospital is very small I think

So are doctor's waiting rooms but we all have to sit in them from time to time. The chances of catching something that woul put you in hospital is very small I think

I never sit in a Docters waiting room. I may as well stick my head in a toilet and walk round with a tramps underpants on my head if i did. And buses have people going to hospital and docters on them. They should issue masks with the tickets.

My experience of buses is perfectly pleasant. Have you anti bus sorts been on a bus recently?

I got on one yesterday, put me in a bad mood all day. Got there five minutes before it was due (which was every 10 minutes) then waited for another 30 minutes for it to turn up (you do the math).

Asked for my journey as don't really like buses - had to get one Wednesday and Thursday - they charged me £2.40. For a 15 minute journey. £2.40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only (only..) cost £1.95 for the EXACT same journey the day before.

So they charged me more and I ended up at work late and cold for the privilege.

I hate buses!!!

I got on one yesterday, put me in a bad mood all day. Got there five minutes before it was due (which was every 10 minutes) then waited for another 30 minutes for it to turn up (you do the math).

Asked for my journey as don't really like buses - had to get one Wednesday and Thursday - they charged me £2.40. For a 15 minute journey. £2.40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only (only..) cost £1.95 for the EXACT same journey the day before.

So they charged me more and I ended up at work late and cold for the privilege.

I hate buses!!!

And end up with a cold for the privilege penny!

Archived