Bizzare Food Combos - What's Yours?

My dad used to make us sandwiches where he fried some onions, then cracked a couple of eggs into it, stirred them all up rapidly scramblling it all together them we would have that between two thick slices of bread.

That's not so bad. I grew up eating this and still make it for my children (when they're around). I throw in whatever leftover veggies or potatoes we have and sometimes stale corn tortillas and instead of bread, we used to use a flour tortilla. Sprinkle some cheese on top, add some salsa, roll it up and there's breakfast! And you can eat it in the car or walking to school. :)

I used to like dipping my fries in a strawberry thickshake.

My son used to do the same thing. Ate his whole meal like that. Thank god he outgrew it. :hihi:

If we went to a place with free refills on drinks, he and his friends also used to take their cups and go down the line, putting in a little of each soda. The color combos made it look like dirty mop water. Yuk.

Archived