Antagonists on Sheffield Forum

I followed forum rules, I was creating a new topic and the forum suggested I added my comment here.

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 08:56 ----------

How do you know that my report button works, have you seen the report?

Mr Smith, you certainly have a nerve! Multiple accounts are strictly against forum rules and you have already been outed by several other posters before me here. Don't be crowing about following forum rules when it suits your purpose.

Resurrecting a 2 year old post to highlight a post of mine out of context is a trolling exercise and nothing more. I made that comment you highlighted not to wind you up but to make a very good point. The reference to your "contortions" will be understood by anyone who tried to engage you in debate on a now closed thread about gay marriage where you spent some 70 odd pages ignoring repeatedly asked questions and winding people up to the point where they just gave up in the end. You virtually tried to call black white and white black (analogy) throughout.

You were at liberty to come back with a question on that comment of mine on the thread on which it was made but that did not fit whatever purpose now fills your mind.

Mr Smith, you certainly have a nerve! Multiple accounts are strictly against forum rules and you have already been outed by several other posters before me here. Don't be crowing about following forum rules when it suits your purpose.

Thats an interesting theory, thank you for sharing.

Resurrecting a 2 year old post to highlight a post of mine out of context is a trolling exercise and nothing more.

Better than derailing an interesting topic just to respond to your antagonism.

I made that comment you highlighted not to wind you up but to make a very good point.

It didn't make a good or relevant point; it was simply off a topic personal attack on me, probably to distract from you inability to reply sensibly to my post.

The reference to your "contortions" will be understood by anyone who tried to engage you in debate on a now closed thread about gay marriage where you spent some 70 odd pages ignoring repeatedly asked questions and winding people up to the point where they just gave up in the end. You virtually tried to call black white and white black (analogy) throughout.

Try not to make it personal, my opinion on one thread has no relevance to another thread.

You were at liberty to come back with a question on that comment of mine on the thread on which it was made but that did not fit whatever purpose now fills your mind.

It will just derail the thread which I imagine was your intension.

The reference to your "contortions" will be understood by anyone who tried to engage you in debate on a now closed thread about gay marriage where you spent some 70 odd pages ignoring repeatedly asked questions and winding people up to the point where they just gave up in the end. You virtually tried to call black white and white black (analogy)

I do believe I may know what you are talking about :thumbsup:

Thats an interesting theory, thank you for sharing.

Better than derailing an interesting topic just to respond to your antagonism.

It didn't make a good or relevant point; it was simply off a topic personal attack on me, probably to distract from you inability to reply sensibly to my post.

Try not to make it personal, my opinion on one thread has no relevance to another thread.

It will just derail the thread which I imagine was your intension.

The fact of the matter is that you chose to be antagonised by what I wrote. I did not set out to antagonise you.

The fact of the matter is that you chose to be antagonised by what I wrote. I did not set out to antagonise you.

I don't think it is someone one chooses; people don't choose to be antagonised or insulted, but people do choose to antagonise and insult others.

I don't think it is someone one chooses; people don't choose to be antagonised or insulted, but people do choose to antagonise and insult others.

Very often though, people get antagonised by comments that where honestly felt, and were in no way meant to antagonise; on both sides of the argument. It's up to you how you respond to this situation.

Archived