Antagonists on Sheffield Forum

Your last statement Has just answered my question, I wasn't stirring but stating the obvious, but thanks for the unbiased statement and there is me thinking the Mods were neutral. I'll look for my suspension or never dates shortly.:thumbsup:

Suspensions are good. It gives you time to shake your head and get rid of all the angry pixels, I've just vacuumed all mine up:hihi::hihi:

Suspensions are good. It gives you time to shake your head and get rid of all the angry pixels, I've just vacuumed all mine up:hihi::hihi:

I'm just thinking of a new user name at this moment, mods or not, if don't mean they can say what they want to people, well they can because they just take their ball home.

I'm just thinking of a new user name at this moment, mods or not, if don't mean they can say what they want to people, well they can because they just take their ball home.

Your prerogative old son, we've just learned to be subservient:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 16:11 ----------

I've just noticed Mr Smith raked up a 2 year old thread - :wave::wave:

Don't you just love nostalgia :hihi:

Wonder why has he changed his name back to MrSmith after posting as Maxmaximus or whatever for the last few months?

He hasn't changed his name back, it's two different accounts he uses. Against forum rules as far as I'm aware.

Does anyone else find it amusing that Mr.Smith/Maxmaximus is complaining about antagonistic posters, other than me?

He hasn't changed his name back, it's two different accounts he uses. Against forum rules as far as I'm aware.

Does anyone else find it amusing that Mr.Smith/Maxmaximus is complaining about antagonistic posters, other than me?

The guy is a complete joker, end of!;)

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 17:22 ----------

I havn't got a clue what you are talking about and has Wrett Butler once said quite frankly I don't give a Dam, adios Clique I'm out of here. That's how we roll how cliquey is that.:loopy::gag:

Hi Phil, it is great that you are back!

Archived