Prezzo eccalshall road

s35owl

• 3 weeks later...

Really rate this place. Having been massively let down by Felicinis in Bakewell we decided to find a new regular place. We tend to eat out one night a week at a regular and on a weekend at somewhere new. I think this has become our new regular.

The Interior decor is clean and fresh and, for a relatively small unit, it feels airy and light. It'll be great in summer when they open the sliding doors onto Eccy Rd. The service is good with European staff giving the atmosphere an air of authenticity. For a meal for 2, glass of wine, bottle of Peroni, 2 mains (one with a side) the meal came to under £30 and tasted great. the kitchens were open too so we knew that it wasn't a room full of microwaves and kids with food hygiene certificates. There was a massive stone oven so you know the pizzas are fresh and cooked authentically.

Thumbs up for this place, so far so good, they've set themselves a reputation which I hope they'll work to maintain

I think the OP had more to do with the place than just plastering. I think he also taught them how to spell:

http://www.prezzorestaurants.co.uk/locations/?store=1197

Eccleshall Road indeed!

:roll:

Actually went there to eat last week, and thought it was okay. In the last fortnight we've been on an Italian trek to Prezzo, Piccolinos and finally Ego. Prezzo was 2/3 the price of the other two, but we enjoyed them all.

Archived