Zumba Megathread

Hi I am a qualified Zumba instructor and I have a class starting Monday 9th August 2010 and every Monday thereafter at Ecclesfield School sports hall, Ecclesfield School, Sheffield. 7.00pm - 8.00pm £4.00 per person, free parking outside. All fitness levels and ages 16+ welcome.

Come and join the Zumba party!

I also teach Salsacise every Tuesday at Paces, High Green. 7.30pm - 8.30pm.

Hope to see you there

Katy

Also look out for my Zumba classes starting on a Wednesday night in S35 area. Location to be confirmed.

Edited by KatyLB

Hi I am a qualified Zumba instructor and I have a class starting Monday 9th August 2010 and every Monday thereafter at Ecclesfield School sports hall, Ecclesfield School, Sheffield. 7.00pm - 8.00pm £4.00 per person, free parking outside. All fitness levels and ages 16+ welcome.

Hope to see you there

Katy

Also look out for my Zumba classes starting on a Wednesday night in S35 area. Location to be confirmed.

Hope to see you there

Katy

Hope to see you there

Katy

I must get my eyes tested I thought you said Zombie classes

I'll give you a clue

Type google into a search bar and then enter Zumba into search area

It brings up 4,840,000 responses and guess what the first one has a find classes link now find it yourself

ITS EASY