Why do some people on Sheffield Forum add Social Networking Links?

Because I like to freak out and sicken Forumers with the bizarre pics I have on my profile!

Plus its good to get people from here and other fora to Facebook, its a good way to get to know people.

and irritate them without mods telling you off!

not eyr real friends tho are they, dont u av your profile set up to private? do you accept anyone-thats sad if you ask me

I have real life friends and family on there as do most other people, and whats the point in having a profile set to private on a social network thing like Facebook? Might as well not have it! It defeats the point.

I DO accept anyone as do most other people, again, unless you are prepared to accept people and get to know them (and annoy them) then what would be the point of facebook and other sites like it in the first place?

I have real life friends and family on there as do most other people, and whats the point in having a profile set to private on a social network thing like Facebook? Might as well not have it! It defeats the point.

I DO accept anyone as do most other people, again, unless you are prepared to accept people and get to know them (and annoy them) then what would be the point of facebook and other sites like it in the first place?

it networking site for yer friends mate, that why you get frend suggestions.. your not meant to add randomers thats just a little sad if you ask me, guess you like attention and stat whore friends lol

it networking site for yer friends mate, that why you get frend suggestions.. your not meant to add randomers thats just a little sad if you ask me, guess you like attention and stat whore friends lol

Well considering that a lot of people I first met on Facebook are now real life friends thats not a very accurate comment at all :D

Do you have Facebook? Or is it too sad for ya? I bet its too sad for ya isnt it? I bet you dont neeeeeeeed it! :D

Archived