Why do some people on Sheffield Forum add Social Networking Links?

facebook is for your proper friends not internet friends. daft.

:hihi:

Ya right like those that have thousands of “friends” through games like Mafia wars or what ever its called ands don’t even get me started on the farm, the city and is that fish tank ……….........… real friends :roll:

nah i dont want people i dislike lookin at ma profile or nosey pervy idiots who have nowt else better to do goin through my pics.

So you tried it then...? In the past...?

How do you know you dislike them until you get to know them? And if you DO dislike them, why add them in the first place?

:hihi:

Ya right like those that have thousands of “friends” through games like Mafia wars or what ever its called ands don’t even get me started on the farm, the city and is that fish tank ……….........… real friends :roll:

Now thats something I`ll never get my bonce around. They play these virus ridden games, accept anyone and everyone and then complain when they get hacked!

I have mine set to private so you cant view my profile if your not on my friends list and you cant even search for me. This is due to when I was working at the youth centre the youngens kept trying to add me and I got fed upof declinding them all so made it so they can't find me

Some people are more sociable than others; the option is there for those that want to use it. Basically it's down to personal choice :)

nah i dont want people i dislike lookin at ma profile or nosey pervy idiots who have nowt else better to do goin through my pics.

As stated previously! :D

So you tried it then...? In the past...?

How do you know you dislike them until you get to know them? And if you DO dislike them, why add them in the first place?

you dont get it, if yer profile is open people in yer past can look through your stuff, or nosey people from like school and stuff way back can look at your stuff and i dont want them doing that, invadin my privacy. thats why my profile is private cuz i dont like every tom dik and harry looking at my ****.

exposing ur profile on here is sad in my opinion, but you do what your want this is my opinion.

True …………. And then they blame Facebook, I have a few ex-work mates and family and that’s it ……… boring I know.

Not boring, its each to his or her own! I know people with literally thousands of "friends" on there and there are people with just a few and in the middle there are people like me who have a load and get deleted all the time because I`m so bloody annoying! :D

I go through friends on there like mad, always being deleted and added!

Archived