Why do some people on Sheffield Forum add Social Networking Links?

Reeeaaaallly?

Personally, for me, Facebook is a good way of staying in touch with people. It's also good for organising nights out etc, one message to all rather than 15 phone calls or text messages, then having to try and sort out different dates - so ANOTHER load of phone calls/texts.

That said, the only people on here who know who I am on there are those I want to know - you wouldn't find a link in my signature.

precisley its sad.

No it is not. What I find sad is the fact that you criticise people for doing what they want to do. If they are happy, leave them be and concentrate on the things that make you happy. Horses for courses, innit!

i dont criticise i say my opinion, i think its sad and not well thought out by the person.

dont think some people realise how shallow it looks and that others might think that but not speak up. I do.

i dont criticise i say my opinion, i think its sad and that well though out by the person.

dont think some people realise how shallow it looks and that others might think that but not speak up. I do.

And some people don't realise how shallow it looks to pick on the mentally unstable.

i dont criticise i say my opinion, i think its sad and that well though out by the person.

Your opinions are negative and somewhat insulting so by that, I would say you are being critical of other people's behaviour. You can have an opinion without the need for calling people sad, shallow etc.

What does it matter what other people choose to do? If it doesn't harm you, then what is the problem?

Your opinions are negative and somewhat insulting so by that, I would say you are being critical of other people's behaviour. You can have an opinion without the need for calling people sad, shallow etc.

What does it matter what other people choose to do? If it doesn't harm you, then what is the problem?

just asking question and wanting varied answers, i dont mind people saying whatever about me, please stop with the over sensitivity

just asking question and wanting varied answers, i dont mind people saying whatever about me, please stop with the over sensitivity

But I am not the one getting my knickers in a twist about something that doesn't even matter to me :) I am curious as to why you feel so passionate about this, that's all.

But I am not the one getting my knickers in a twist about something that doesn't even matter to me :) I am curious as to why you feel so passionate about this, that's all.

erm i just wonder why people do it not getting my ck boxers knotted dont worri! haha

Archived