Can you give me a little help (train tickets) please

Hello! Im having a stupid moment... Im booking some traintickets and ive got myself in a right confused state. The booking says: Depart 03.45 SHF Arrive 07.06 BPN.

Are the times in 24hr clock? So it departs at quarter to four AM and arrives at 7.06AM ? Or, not? It gives no indication as to if this is 12hr clock (has no am/pm times) but im just not 100% convinced the train would leave at that time. It stops in Manchester so that makes me think 'well yeah it would' but im questioning myself big time.... it'll be brilliant sending someone to the station at 3.45PM on the date,as they arent for me and they are 12hrs late.... please :help:

03:45 from Sheffield arrives Piccadilly at 04:40, change for the 05:46 service to Blackpool north (probably platform 14).

So you have a 1h + at Piccadilly basically. Yes, 24 hour clock. It's the airport train so they run at night to some extent.

Hello! Im having a stupid moment... Im booking some traintickets and ive got myself in a right confused state. The booking says: Depart 03.45 SHF Arrive 07.06 BPN.

Are the times in 24hr clock? So it departs at quarter to four AM and arrives at 7.06AM ? Or, not? It gives no indication as to if this is 12hr clock (has no am/pm times) but im just not 100% convinced the train would leave at that time. It stops in Manchester so that makes me think 'well yeah it would' but im questioning myself big time.... it'll be brilliant sending someone to the station at 3.45PM on the date,as they arent for me and they are 12hrs late.... please :help:

The highlighted zeros tell you it is in the morning.If it was 3-45pm it would read 15.45 & 19.06 for the later time.

The highlighted zeros tell you it is in the morning.If it was 3-45pm it would read 15.45 & 19.06 for the later time.

Yes but I wasnt sure if it was in 24hr clock... dont know why I just had a moment where I got confused with myself.

Archived