Can you give me a little help (train tickets) please

Oh yeah! Briliant that isnt it?

But ive changed the times now :D Only 10 min between arrival and departing at manchester, now lets hope it doesnt get delayed for whatever reason :D

Just be aware you'll have to get over to Platform 14 (far end) of Piccadilly for the trains to Blackpool North. It's only a 2-3 minute walk though. :)

Obviously not :hihi: But if it were me traveling I would rather it be 15.45 and not some unearthly time in the morning :gag:

I changed the times :) Now travelling at 11.40am! Just sat at opposite ends of the carriage :roll: Oh well... not know a thing until the day :P

I changed the times :) Now travelling at 11.40am! Just sat at opposite ends of the carriage :roll: Oh well... not know a thing until the day :P

You can sit wherever you like, regardless of what your ticket says. The seat reservation is a mandatory part of your ticket which you must give to the inspector (travelling on advance purchase tickets) but you do not have to sit in that exact seat. :) Christ I'm such a train spotter.

Archived