White people converting

Why do my threads keep getting locked?

It was not a Islam bashing thread. We are all entitled to our opinion whether it offends people are not is not my problem.

Can we please open that thread so we can discuss the issue.

I do not mean to offend anyone. I just want a discussion hence general discussion.

Why do my threads keep getting locked?

It was not a Islam bashing thread. We are all entitled to our opinion whether it offends people are not is not my problem.

Can we please open that thread so we can discuss the issue.

I do not mean to offend anyone. I just want a discussion hence general discussion.

The thread probably got closed because it turned into an Islam bashing thread.

If white people want to convert to Islam why do you want to discuss the issue on here when you know full well it will attract the usual anti-Islamic comments or is that your intention?

The thread probably got closed because it turned into an Islam bashing thread.

If white people want to convert to Islam why do you want to discuss the issue on here when you know full well it will attract the usual anti-Islamic comments or is that your intention?

From what I read it didn't just attract the usual anti islamic comments. There were a few good comments, PT spoke of her experience... What is wrong with anti Islam comments anyway? Are people not allowed to have a different opinion?

Problem is how people debate.

The article was regarding English women converting to Islam. Can we not discuss anything on here.

But your title specifies WHITE people which attracts some comments that are unpleasant - white people have been converting for years, so have coloured people.

One of the Royal wives converted - from Catholocism to Church of England.

From what I read it didn't just attract the usual anti islamic comments. There were a few good comments, PT spoke of her experience... What is wrong with anti Islam comments anyway? Are people not allowed to have a different opinion?

Problem is how people debate.

I don't have anything against threads regarding Islam as long as posters are having a civil discussion, it's when the known Islam haters start posting their usual drivel that the thread descends into bickering.

People are entitled to have their opinion but it doesn't mean you can be offensive when giving it.

What is wrong with anti Islamic comments you say, people wouldn't like it if i made anti-white comments on here would they?

How long before it descends it discussions on paedos,wife beating and all the usual anti Islam stuff.?

You have asked for opinions on WHY people convert not for a diatribe on anti Islam sentiment.Or have i misunderstood your post?

I do not think I have made any degrading comments towards Islam. I do feel women are not treated fairly, but maybe that has more to do with the culture? From what I read on my thread that is what I learnt.

I have actually bought the quran as I am intrigued as to why adults convert to a religion that is dispised by many.

It isn't always possible to have any sensible well reasoned debate about anything Islam because anybody delivering a critical assessment of Islam or Islamic practices or customs in Islamic countries is deemed Islamophobic and labelled Islam haters.

Archived