White people converting

I thought the old thread was locked because it drifted too far off topic not because it was islam bashing.

In my oppinion there is nothing wrong with chopping and changing religions!, there are enough of them to choose a new one each month of your life.

The issue with islam is the way those who choose to change from islam to other religions are treated by their friends and families and islamic communities.

There are clearly many other cultural issues with islam that also make it a religion of dubious validity in a modern world that have been done to death on here.

Incidentally there are thought to be far more muslims converting to other religions than there are christians converting to islam it is only the above that makes them unwilling to be open about it.

I would say if you fancy converting to a religion you should choose the original monotheistic religion and go with zoroastrianism since it is a religion that really did have peoples best interests at heart.

Archived