Were 1970's ladies nicer?

I'm proud to say the 70s where my era and i loved every minuet of it. The music was class and will never be repeated.Sweet,Slade,Mott The Hoople,Wizard.God it was so good.

I loved the 70's it was my era too, oh how i miss it:roll:

My kids had to endure me playing songs from my teenage years as they were growing up and i won't apologise for it... they turned normal in the end:hihi:

I've been on Youtube watching some vids of 1970's music; and yes, naturally i've been piking off some of the totty thats on there too, im only human :P

Is it just me or were the lasses back then, more normal, innocent, girl next door types than lasses generally are these days?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxNvbmwqHBE#t=0m45s

I presume by 1970s girls you mean girls born in the 1950s and 1960s. Perhaps they did avoid some of the excesses of today's girls, but as they will be in their 50s now who would you rather have taken out last night?

I presume by 1970s girls you mean girls born in the 1950s and 1960s. Perhaps they did avoid some of the excesses of today's girls, but as they will be in their 50s now who would you rather have taken out last night?

Haha, yes im talking about the young lasses in the seventies.

Before the days of "air-brushing", the models of the day looked more natural. The seventies generally seemed like a much more innocent time.

I've been on Youtube watching some vids of 1970's music; and yes, naturally i've been piking off some of the totty thats on there too, im only human :P

Is it just me or were the lasses back then, more normal, innocent, girl next door types than lasses generally are these days?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxNvbmwqHBE#t=0m45s

I would even say that the lads were more normal, innocent, lad next door types than lads generally are these days.

Why leave out Gary Glitter? :)

Why indeed, in some ways he was the persona of glam rock,he wasnt my favourite by any means but irrespective of his perverseness,you cant mention Glam without including GG.

Going back to the OP as has been stated the girls in the 70's had that touch of innocence to them,the girls nowadays leave it behind on leaving primary school..and dont get me going on multiple tattoos on women.

Archived