Because I am worth it ..

what things do you treat yourself to or you just wont skimp on cheaper alternatives........

do you for example, have expensive beauty treatments, have a flash car, only wear designer clothes, go to the top hair salons, will only eat at top restaurants, only buy your food from M&S......have the latest phone, gadgets etc.

I dont mind having my hair done at the local salon, feel I get just as good a job as a high st one, drive an old focus, dont mind shopping at primark and matalan

one thing I wont skimp on is wine.....I work hard all week and feel I deserve a decent wine at the end of the week :D

as the saying goes 'lifes too short to drink cheap wine' :D

so what are your indulgences .............it could be anything :o

what things do you treat yourself to or you just wont skimp on cheaper alternatives........

do you for example, have expensive beauty treatments, have a flash car, only wear designer clothes, go to the top hair salons, will only eat at top restaurants, only buy your food from M&S......have the latest phone, gadgets etc.

I dont mind having my hair done at the local salon, feel I get just as good a job as a high st one, drive an old focus, dont mind shopping at primark and matalan

one thing I wont skimp on is wine.....I work hard all week and feel I deserve a decent wine at the end of the week :D

as the saying goes 'lifes too short to drink cheap wine' :D

so what are your indulgences .............it could be anything :o

Expensive hi-fi.

Recently upgraped my pre- and power amps and bought an absolutely fantastic CD player, just under £500.

http://www.moorgateacoustics.co.uk/rega/rega-research-apollo-2093886-395867-692312.php

Life's too short not to......

Notebooks and fountain pens. I have a huge stationery fetish, and it's much cheaper than clothes and shoes etc even to buy really nice ones.

The smell of a brand new note pad! And the possibilities it brings with it :love:

I will not skimp on food. This doesn't mean I always spend a fortune; (who doesn't love a plate of beans on toast now and again?), but I am a bit of a snob with regards to what I eat a lot of the time!

I definately skimp on clothes though-I'd rather have four cheap pairs of different boots then one expensive pair!

My Christmas luxury are good crackers...nice dinner ones with nice gifts inside. I look upon these as my special treat (to me)

I don't believe in cheap loo paper. I know it just goes down the loo but I think its false economy to buy cheap stuff. You use twice as much in the long run.

Archived